inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello Blog land!

Hello!  Long time no blog!

There has been a "will I, won't I" discussion re blogging on the forum at Scrap Therapy, and I remembered I had a long neglected blog, so thought I might resurrect it.   I have just done one post, which I seem to have lost, so hopefully, second time lucky.

As you can imagine, a lot has happened since I last blogged.  We still love Tasmania - I now have a job, which has seriously curtailed my scrapping time.  I did go off it for a bit, or perhaps just wasn't inspired, but I have been following Scrap Therapy again and have been having a go at their sketches, and challenges and loving it.

I plan on going to Cairns in October and the lovely Lee-Anne and Danny from Scrap Therapy are going to put on a mini retreat.  Nerida and I will be there with bells on!  I decided to forgo scrappy camp down here for a trip to Cairns.  It was a hard decision, as I do love scrappy camp, but I think I needed to go and see Nerida more.  And a mini retreat just seals the deal!  Besides which, there will be another scrappy camp in March and Nerida is going to come down for it!

We have had lots of visitors since our move down here, and it has been wonderful to show them around our beautiful adopted State.  Honestly, even now, there is hardly a day goes by that I am not "gob smacked" at something I see.  It may just be the way the light shines on something, or something I haven't noticed before, but I love it.  I love my drive to work every day along the sea front and to see the sea in all it's moods.  It is especially gorgeous when the sun is shining and everything sparkles!

Now to see if I can post some of my scrappy creations.  I will start with a layout I have done for the August Sketch Challenge at Scrap Therapy.   http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/index.php
Oh yay!  Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise to have lost my first post, as everything is where it should be!
This is a photo of Livvie when she was about 3.  I think it is a cute photo, and I loved the sketch and am quite happy with the layout.  I used Glitz Pretty in Pink paper - love that range!  I bought a second lot of papers from it. 

Ok, that's it for now.  Hopefully I will be a better blogger from now on.

2 comments: