inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Another week gone

Well another week gone!  It's almost the end of the month too, so another month gone.  I don't know where the time is going.

Nothing spectacular happened this week - same ole, same ole.

The dogs went to the groomers and Nim is acting funny again.  I don't know what happens at the groomers but for about a week after, he runs around like someone is chasing him!

The groomer said Cilla doesn't like her.  She (the groomer) said Cilla thinks she is a princess and I treat her like a dog!  I think I will change groomers - of course Cilla is a princess!

It has taken me all week to finish one scrapbook page and a set of two cards! 

The cards were done for Scrap Therapy's Just For Fun Card Challenge.  I have probably shamelessly scraplifted Julie's cards, but what the heck?  I just love doing the challenges.

http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=368&t=11324

Here are my cards:  The criteria was to use shades of the same colour.  I love the colour combo, and to think I used scraps (apart from the base) and the ribbon, flowers and ric ric were in my stash.  I am not sure about the sentiment though.  I originally thought male cards, but I really wanted to use the little flowers, so of course that ruled out male cards.  I only have to change the sentiment, so will see.

 
 
 
 
I was looking for a challenge - I tried to do Kraft It Up, but the papers and sketch I had out just weren't doing it for me and while I was browsing the net, I came across Black with 2 and it just spoke to me.  Here is my effort.  The photo is of Olivia when she was about 6 months old.  Again I have used scraps!  Cheap scrapper!  And I got to use some Washi tape!  I splattered the background with some watered down aqua paint and also coloured the while flowers slightly.  I like the end result.  I know - I am a VERY plain scrapper, but I am the one who has to like it in the long run!
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time. xo

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards.....they are so pretty and WOW! to your Black with 2 entry. Those colours look fabulous on the black and I love the splattered background.

    ReplyDelete