inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We had a quiet day at home yesterday. Paul finished painting the walls in our bedroom - looks good! I cleaned the oven after the shepherd's pie from last week spilled out all over it! Took this long to get around to it because (A) I had to buy oven cleaner (B) I then had to buy rubber gloves! It all came together eventually, and the oven got cleaned.

Also did some washing as the weather was fine - well for most of the day anyway!


I completed the technique challenge on Scrap Therapy - actually I made it into a Step by Step, as I followed the directions literally! It was an interesting technique - paper rolling. I don't mind the finished layout, but Idon't think it is something I would do again in a hurry.






Here is the completed layout.

I seem to be doing a lot of layouts with Thomas and or Olivia in them lately! Will have to ask Dean and Karen for more photos, or find the ones I do have.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment