inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Friday, March 29, 2013

Scraptherapy Sessions: March Sketch Challenge

Scraptherapy Sessions: March Sketch Challenge

Long time no blog!

I have been meaning to do the Scrap Therapy March sketch challenge for a while now - I took the sketch to Scrappy Camp but it didn't get done. It has been in the back of my mind since then.... would you believe we were at the markets and I saw an antique telephone, which reminded me of a photo of our youngest daughter holding a similar telephone, which then reminded me we had a photo of our grand daughter with a toy telephone and I thought "Like Mother, Like Daughter - March sketch challenge" and here we are!

2 comments:

  1. Love the thinking that got you to this layout. The background you have created looks fabbo and so do all those little flowers.....just gorgeous. A beautiful page and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stamping behind - cool colour and what a cute page!!! Those flowers are sweet!

    ReplyDelete