inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Sunday, December 16, 2012

CSI Case File # 49

Well,  I've been at it again.  I have completed CSI Case File # 49  - just in time!  I don't usually scrap this much, but I have been enjoying it.


This is the Case File, found  at http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-49-case-closes-on-december-16-2012

and here is the layout I completed:

 
I am really digging into the old photos for these challenges!  This is Alyssa's first Santa photo and she is 13 now!  Once again I have used bits and pieces from my scraps, the CSI coordinates and a few other bits and pieces.  I really love how CSI give you co-ordinates that you can print out and use for your layouts.
 
Now on to Case File # 50.  Hope I get time to finish this one this week, but  we do finish up work on Friday for 3 weeks, I should be able to.  But the trouble is then there will be Case # 51 and then # 52.  Think I might have to have a break, especially as I am going away for 2 weeks.
 
Looking forward to visiting my daughter and her 2 children and also my son and his lovely wife.
Poor DH has to stay home and look after the animals!  He will go away and visit our son and his family once I come home and am back at work.  One day we will be able to take a holiday together.  The cost of having the animals boarded is so prohibitive.  Just one more reason why I didn't want another dog!  We wouldn't be without him now, but still...
 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job with this one. Looks wonderful. My very best wishes to you and your family for a safe and happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete