inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A little bit of craftiness

Over on Scrap Therapy, Karen did a post of making an advent calender with match boxes.  Well, I don't do advent calendars, but Lee-Anne said how they would make a lovely little jewellry box for a little girl.

Well, that put the sparkle in my eyes!

Off to the supermarket to buy matches - lots of boxes of them!  Hope Woolworths didn't think I was a pyromaniac or something!  I bought what they had, but will have to buy more, as I want to make 3 of them.

Here is the first one, almost finished.  I still want to mod podge it and then when I have them all finished I will decide who gets which and put their names on it.

I am certainly thrilled with my first attempt.

This is the top.

And this is one of the sides.

Cute, or what?

Thanks Karen!

Here is the link to Karen's post.
http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=364&t=11396&start=0

 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This looks fabulous, Cheryl. Looks like you had heaps of fun with it. I like the sounds of a jewellery box too - will have to put it on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete