inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scraptherapy's October Sketch Challenge

As usual, I loved Mandy's sketch and here is in interpretation.  I started the layout at mini retreat in Babind and then finished it off at hom.  I didn't really do much more to it.  One of my "experiments" went wrong so I had to fix that, and then I decided to leave well enough alone!

The photo is of Nim as a puppy - he looked so cute with his toys - and he was about the same size!

http://scraptherapysessions.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with the circles, Cheryl and that photo is way toooooo cute. An awesome take on the sketch......thanks for joining in with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Love the circles. Thanks for playing with us at Therapy.

    ReplyDelete