inspired blueprints

blinkie_general

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hello!

Well, my first post on my new blog! I am still in shock that I even got to set it up. Maybe I am not quite to technologically challenged as I think!

Not much on today - have to decorate Olivia's birthday cake - big responsibility. Sarah wants me to put marshmallow flowers on it and I have never done it before and she is the queen of marshmallow flowers! Oh the responsibility! At least I know the cake will taste good - its a tried and tested old favourite recipe.


We had our garage sale yesterday - still seem to have a lot of junk left, but we took nearly $300.00, so not too bad at all.


My last week of working for Seaswift this coming week. I don't know exactly how I feel about it - sad in a way, as I have loved working there (most of the time, anyway), but then again, it will be nice to have a bit of freedom for a while to concentrate on the move to Tasmania.

No comments:

Post a Comment